OT: Crap about Dictionary (was - Re: [X4U] iTunes TV outside of USA?)

J. R. Rosen dilloman at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 11 08:16:04 PDT 2006

Here's a little tidbit of information that might come in handy with
the dictionary...

If you are in TextEdit or Mail, you can highlight a word and control-
click the word which brings up the Apple Dictionary with the correct
spelling or alternate spellings.

I don't know if this works in any other Apple programs or not.

Y'all have fun...

On Jul 11, 2006, at 10:03 AM, Mark Phillips wrote:

> On Jul 10, 2006, at 4:56 PM, Neil wrote:
>
>> I don't know how to use the Apple dictionary
>
> Open the Applications folder in Finder. Double click on "Dictionary".
>
> Click into the field at the upper right corner of the window. Begin
> typing. Matches appear as you type.
>
> Double click on the match of your choice to see the definition.

J. R. Rosen
Armadillo Press-Printing & Graphics
305 Wells Fargo Dr., Suite 4
Houston, TX 77090