[X4U] Create 9 class Periods the same via Command Line

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Thu Jul 13 07:11:48 PDT 2006

I am setting up a lab of 26 Intel iMacs. I am in the process of
setting up one computer and will image it to the remaining. I need 9
Class periods which the teacher wants Period01, Period02, etc. I have
the first one configured the way we want it, selecting and
deselecting Apps we don't want students to use. I know there must be
an easy way to create another Period02 by using the same specs as
Period01, via the command line. Can anyone give me a hint on how to
do this?

I went into NetInfo Manager, and tried to duplicate a user on my
computer, but it didn't appear as another user. Besides, there are so
many groups to go into to change the name, etc. I really didn't want
to fiddle with that too much.

Any help would be appreciated.

Nanc