[X4U] Following a link to a message in Mail.app?

robert at elastica.com robert at elastica.com
Mon Jul 17 14:45:35 PDT 2006

I think the best thing although it doesn't help re: space etc is to attach the
original message as a mime attachment to the message I create for the log. Then
when I want to view the message I simply click on the attachment. I'm pretty
sure Mail will let you click on a .elmx file and it does the right thing.