[X4U] Any all-in-one's that print both sides?

Spoolman Nancy nanc at spoolman.com
Wed Jul 19 04:28:01 PDT 2006

I bought the Brother 8820DN almost two years ago at Office Depot. It
was on sale for $129! I just happened to be there at the right time.
This is a wonderful printer and all in one. The one thing I need to
do is buy more RAM for it, though, as it does hang when I try to
print too much at once (hundreds of pages of a document). the duplex
is a must!

Nanc