[X4U] Help with Pages charts

John Azevedo zoff at mac.com
Thu Jul 20 11:18:00 PDT 2006

I'm trying to make a chart of the frequency response of a room. I
need the chart to display the sound levels of 300 frequencies the
height (Y-axis) of the series bars should be the SPL level of the
frequencies and the labels (X-axis) should be the frequencies. I have
2 rows of numbers (300 each) on a spreadsheet that I want to paste
into the chart. From looking at Help Viewer I don't see a way of
doing this without entering the (300) labels manually. Can anyone help?

TIA

¸,ø º°`°º ø,¸¸,ø º°`°º ø,¸¸,ø º°`°º ø,¸