[X4U] OSX and NEF files

Robert Tillyard rob2 at atvetsystems.com
Fri Jul 28 01:51:41 PDT 2006

I'm using the latest iPhoto 6 (6.0.4 build 305) with my Nikon D50 and
it does import and handle .NEF RAW files. I think this feature was
added after iPhoto 6 shipped so you might want to check that you're
up to date with Software Update. In full-screen editing you even get
a [RAW] icon shown on .NEF images.

I notice that you have 10.4.2 on your signature so you probably ought
to check out software update (I'm using 10.4.7).

Regards, Rob.