[X4U] iMovie problems

Gerry Van Tol vantol at mac.com
Thu Jun 1 01:04:58 PDT 2006

I recently bought a 20" iMac with 1GB RAM. I like to make small
movies with still photo's, kind of like slide shows but a bit more
advanced. My previous PC (Windows Movie maker) couldn't handle the
size of my CANON EOS pictures. I thought my new Apple hardware could
but to my consternation also iMovie decides to be very unstable. When
my slideshow reaches 4GB, the program decides to stop and abandon
spontaneously.  Cutting the slide show in smaller pieces brings
another problem by combining them again into one movie via iDVD. Is
there anybody out there who can give me some ideas how to solve this
problem?
Thanx,

Gerry Van Tol