[X4U] iMovie problems

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Thu Jun 1 14:09:29 PDT 2006

If you have Photoshop you can automate the procedure to reduce resolution,
would make it a very quick job. If you don't have maybe a trial version
would do the trick? I'm surprised iMovie can't handle files over 4GB though.
Perhaps you need Final Cut Express? But that means spending more money. Not
sure what else I can suggest.