[X4U] Waking up with your Mac

Charles Howse chowse at charter.net
Tue Jun 6 08:11:58 PDT 2006

On Jun 6, 2006, at 10:01 AM, Tim Kinsella wrote:

> On Jun 6, 2006, at 9:54 AM, alexandre wrote:
>
>>> Next, I check the new posts on a barbecue forum I'm a member of.
>>
>> charles, i want to know more about this!
>>
>  Me too!
>
> I know it's off-topic for this list, but... a quick post of a URL
> or somethin' to this barbeque forum would be much appreciated!

http://tvwbb.infopop.cc/eve/forums
This forum is for owners of the Weber Smokey Mountain Smoker/Cooker,
but it's a fantastic resource for cooking, as well as barbecue.
The main site with 'how-to's' on darn near everything:
http://www.virtualweberbullet.com/index.html

--
A Great place to have fun and learn about Barbecue -
http://bubbabbq.homeunix.net