[X4U] Bluetooth lost

Marc Stergionis stermarc at mac.com
Wed Jun 7 19:16:59 PDT 2006

I have an Apple wireless keyboard and MacMice The Mouse BT, used with
an AL15 PowerBook, OS 10.4.6. Recently both devices became
inaccessible. I have tried re-setting up the devices, changeing
batteries in them, turning BT off and on, restarting PB etc.

Whenever I try to set them up, it says No keyboard has been found,
make sure your keyboard is discoverable. When I press the connect
button it on the mouse, it goes to the next screen, but then says
pairing was unsuccessful, make sure mouse is turned on on
discoverable.

I do have discoverable checked in BT prefs.
--
Marc Stergionis
Writer & Web Designer