[X4U] Transfering from iBook to TiBook

M.Milligan railfan at telus.net
Sun Jun 11 08:54:18 PDT 2006

When I purchased my iBook 1.25GHz, upon booting it up, I was given the
option to  transfer the memory contents of my existing TiBook 667 MHz
into the iBook. An option I elected to take.

Now, my iBook is my prime computer. I'd like to reverse the previous
process, so both xBooks are the same again.

What is the process I need to do to transfer, via Firewire, the iBooks
contents into the TiBook?

I'm not thick, but I do want to do this correctly and there are some
excellent helpful folks on this list. Cheers.

M. Milligan