[X4U] Seagate External Drives Info

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Fri Jun 16 09:09:54 PDT 2006

It looks like ALL SEAGATE EXTERNAL DRIVES over 200 gig have a permanent
feature of sleep mode every 5 to 10 minutes - and therefore are a bad idea
on a Mac because they make the Mac wait about 10 seconds every 5-10 minutes
while they wake from sleep (assuming you're not using it) - and there is NO
WAY to fix this...!!!

BTW: ( Seagate internals are fine)

--

Thanks: dave B O R U F F