[X4U] System 10.3 won't load

Paul E. Miller ichthus at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 16 10:14:35 PDT 2006

I'm stymied. I've attempted repeatedly to install OSX10.3 on a 300 gb
on my G4 800. I get to "Processing Base System Part 2, 98% completed
and then I get the "There were errors installing the software" Please
try installing again...and again and again and again.
I even had the Disk Utility erase by writing on every sector. Also, I
select Erase and Install new system each time...with same results.