[X4U] OT: Question on cross posting and copyright infringement

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Tue Jun 20 10:48:17 PDT 2006

Sorry to perpetuate this thread but I had to send this. And I didn't even
post the text of the story only the link. See how good I am. Forgive me for
posting the headline without permission however.

The RIAA Says No Dancing To Music On YouTube

http://techdirt.com/articles/20060614/1837225.shtml

Richard