[X4U] OT: Question on cross posting and copyright infringement

dz at caribe.net dz at caribe.net
Tue Jun 20 11:03:32 PDT 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Linda
Sent: 6/20/2006 1:41:09 PM
To: x4u at listserver.themacintoshguy.com
Subject: Re: [X4U] OT: Question on cross posting and copyright infringement

> On 6/20/06 12:17 PM, dz at caribe.net wrote:
>

> > I'm sorry, but that does not make you a legal expert,
>
> I never, ever, claimed to be. Again, words in my mouth. :(

Our argument can be reduced to the following:

Question: "Do you know the law, or are your basing your assumptions on what you've heard or thought should be?"

Answer: "I work in publishing, and I'm used to this."

Your assumption is that you knew what you were talking about, and my point is that most of us don't, and that those who do can be just as well lost in the noise.

   -dZ.