[X4U] Miscellaneous Dashboard Question

Milton van der Veen miltonlist at hurontel.on.ca
Wed Jun 21 08:34:25 PDT 2006

You can also disable widgets using the command line as mentioned in
the following MacOSXHint:
<http://snipurl.com/widget01>

And I have two Automator Actions I found somewhere ... but I can't
find the source anymore ... that will do the same thing and look
after restarting the dock. They are APPs that I keep in my dock and
use as a popup menu. I suppose those who are capable with Automator
could replicate them but I'll send them to anyone who asks.

Milton

   Zero Overhead  <www.scaw.org>  800,000 Children