[X4U] Napster purchased songs cannot be converted to AAC for use on iPod

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Thu Jun 22 15:02:28 PDT 2006

Is not using one of these programs to disable the DRM protection on a
music file, about the same as stealing? To me it would be the
equivalent of taking a copyright notice off of a photograph.

If you don't like the DRM restrictions don't purchase the music. If
enough customers choose to with hold their purchase of DRM'd music,
the sellers will quickly alter their practice of locking up their music.

Jens
...lost in Montana