[X4U] Miscellaneous Dashboard Question

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Fri Jun 23 23:51:33 PDT 2006

Linda said:

>> Which you told me privately, after making a big silly deal on the list,
>> yet you weren't man enough to post to the list.
>
>Why'd you tell us he apologized if he didn't? Weird...

I took it as an apology.

But let's talk about you and what you did, Linda.  Since it affects this
list.

You posted about a thread on a this list on another list, totally out of
context.

Then, when I explained about it on that list (without using names), you
when out of your way to tattle to the idiot involved in the discussion on
this list (and he *is* an idiot).  In other words, you went as far out of
your way as possible to cause trouble, not just on this list, but on
another list as well.

I'm beginning to think that you may be the biggest head-case that I've
seen on the Internet.  And what set you off?  What set you off is that
you are so insecure that my telling folks that HP printers aren't
wonderful caused you to lose touch with reality and go on a rampage of
repugnant behavior.

How big a loser can one person be?  Is your life so pathetic that you
have to act out on the Internet?  Is your self image that poor that you
need to characterize my criticism of HP products as "flaming" and take
personal offense to it?  Do you have no sense of decorum at all?  Where
will it end?  How many discussion lists do you intend to poison?  Will
defaming me ever make you feel better about yourself? Do you think that
your behavior makes *you* look good?

You disgust me.  Head cases aren't unusual on the Internet, and they are
usually pretty depressing to witness, but have you no shame?  How low can
one person be?

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html