[X4U] Tolerance (was Spotlight and Address Book- Strange Behavior)

Lee Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 02:44:33 PDT 2006

Dear List,

I posted an observation about Spotlight and Address Book that I
thought was a little strange.

While there was no one on the list that could explain the problem, my
English errors became a topic of discussion.

For those who want to participate on the Web and in forum
discussions, English is the predominate language.

For those people where English is NOT their native language, it is
hard to master.

Therefore, I expect errors will be made.

Public destructive criticism just raises the fear factor when there
is a desire to post.

Private constructive criticism usually is welcomed.

Lee

Ankara, Turkey