[X4U] english language

Shera shera at techunlimited.net
Mon Jun 26 07:56:26 PDT 2006

 > If you do not like the way "we" communicate on the web,<

The Internet was used by scholars, professors, students and other
intellectuals, way before the "WEB" was called the "WEB".  Remember
when it was known as the Internet?  "We" used the Internet as a tool
to improve our knowledge, no matter what knowledge that was.  And
when ANYONE shared his or her knowledge with us in a constructive
way, it was always a good thing.  There is nothing wrong with being
corrected, the problem is not knowing how to take corrective criticism.

MTC
-sHERA