[X4U] OT: Question on cross posting and copyright infringement

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Mon Jun 26 08:43:17 PDT 2006

Being polite I 100% agree with you. But I still think in this context on
this list talking about copyright in regards to posts is overkill. And I
still think enforcing copyright on the internet is very hard which makes the
relevance of it questionable. I am not a lawyer this is just my simple
minded "reaction." Peter, I'll be sure to ask your permission when I want to
quote you further.

Richard