[X4U] bluetooth phone

alexandre mac.k at a2k.ch
Wed Jun 28 01:11:12 PDT 2006

On 28 juin 06, at 09:59, Mitchell Senft wrote:

> Have a bluetooth enabled phone that is not iSync compatible. Is
> there any way to access the phone through the computer to copy
> photos off the phone? I suppose the question really is whether
> there's any work around iSync? And why doe a bluetooth-capable
> phone need o be iSync compatible?

hi mitchell

which phone do you have?

if i'm not mistaken, isync is only needed if you want to sync address
book and ical with your phone. to access the photos i would just try
to pair the phone with your mac via the bluetooth pref panel and see
what happens.

alexandre
:: 17" 1.5ghz powerbook / 1.5gb / 100gb at 7200 / X.4.6 ::