[X4U] iTunes TV outside of USA?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Jun 30 06:16:04 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I was just reading the latest "Apple eNews" and wanted to see the
free "Exclusive Premiere" of "Superman Returns" that it talks about.
Clicking on it launched the iTunes Canadian Music Store (I'm in
Canada obviously). I then got a message saying the feature I
requested is not available in the Canadian store, would I like to
switch to the US store. I clicked yes and the Superman page appeared.
When I clicked to download the "Exclusive Premiere" it asked for my
Apple ID which I entered but then asked me for my credit card info
and to correct my mailing address saying I have an invalid ZIP code
(We use Postal Codes here in Canada). My first question is can
someone in Canada download from the US Music Store? My second
question is if it's a free download, why does it need my credit card
info? And my last question is why aren't the downloadable TV shows
listed in the US store available through the Canadian store? I saw
that the premier of the "Blade" TV series was a free download as well
but again, it's only available on the US store. Browsing through the
US store I saw lots of features that we don't have here on the
Canadian Store.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com