[X4U] Datafork

Richard Gilmore rgilmor at uwo.ca
Fri Mar 3 07:32:30 PST 2006

Was it taken with a Nikon? There's a guy where I work who shoots with a
Nikon and he's got the same problem. There might be some tools on the Nikon
website that might work. I haven't gotten around to trying them though. But
it might be a place to start. I think in general though data fork problems
are bad.

Richard