[X4U] wireless (bonjour) printing from wireless router

Glen McKnight glen.mcknight at ntlworld.com
Sun Mar 5 04:58:37 PST 2006

On 3 Mar 2006, at 15:07, FC Farwell wrote:

I want to print from my Dual MDD tower to my Laser printer with
airport express. But I want to send the wireless signal from the
netgear g router hooked by ethernet to the MDD tower. Can anyone
point me to a site or give me the basic info ill need to set up the
router to send the wireless signals to the airport express?

FC Farwell

Hi

Go to Netgears website, have a good look at the specs for your
router, some of them do not support appletalk over the wireless.

Have Fun

Glen