[X4U] Hopping Mouse

SE MacTechlists at cox.net
Tue Mar 7 21:13:00 PST 2006

If it is the older Macally with a ball inside it, take the ball out and
clean it as well as the three rollers inside the mouse. I have used
Macally mice for years and love them. Many of my clients use them as
well. I still use the 2 button Macally with a ball inside because I
prefer the weight of it.

Hope this helps.
SE