[X4U] web hosting information needed

Randy B.Singer randy at macattorney.com
Wed Mar 8 19:48:51 PST 2006

John Kiss said:

>I just signed on with GoDaddy.com about a couple of weeks ago. I'm
>using iWeb for creating the site. It's costing about $ 8/month for
>deluxe hosting. Domain name registration was a few bucks.

I used to use GoDaddy, but I found them to be almost impossible to deal
with.

I now use ICDSoft:
http://icdsoft.com/
and for the amazing price of $60/year I get all of the bells and whistles
and
*excellent* service! 333MB of Web space and 5GB/month of transfer.
Renewal of my domain name only costs $5.

Randy B. Singer

http://www.macattorney.com/ts.html