[X4U] web hosting information needed

Brenda Mitchell bmitchell at databanque.net
Thu Mar 9 07:54:36 PST 2006

Actually, the redirection service is exactly what was needed. My
brother has a .mac account - he would just like folks to be able to
access his charter fishing photos from fisheddie.com (a domain he
already owns) rather than the more difficult to remember http://
homepage.mac.capteddieg. I signed him up with redirection.net last
night and will advise those interested how it goes.

Brenda