[X4U] iTunes Library lost

Kenneth T. Bruseth kbruseth at wi.rr.com
Sat Mar 11 14:19:27 PST 2006

My son threw my entire iTunes library in the trash. I came along and
emptied the trash. Neither of us were actually trying to get rid of
all my music - it just happened. Anyway, where can I get the songs
and such (like the 'spoken sampler') that came with my machine? The
pre-installed stuff, you know? I have all my 'software install' disks
and such. It must be on one of those, but I can't find anything. Any
help would be appreciated.

Kenneth T. Bruseth

iChat: brusethkt (mac.com)

17" gooseneck iMac 1.0 GHz. 80 GB ATA Hardrive (Internal), 1.0 GB
Ram.  Internal ATA Atapi Pioneer CD-RW/DVD-R Drive "SuperDrive".
Iomega Zip 250 External Firewire Drive, VST USB External Floppy
Drive. NVDA, GeForce4MX Video Card with 64 MB memory. Asante 5 port
USB Hub. Harman/Kardon USB iSub. Canon S900 USB Printer. Kensington
USB/PS2 Trackball.. Griffin Powermate. iSight. Tiger (v.10.4.4).