[X4U] Windows XP allegedly on Intel iMac... video.

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Mar 16 11:29:40 PST 2006

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 08:44:09PM CST, Stroller <macmonster at myrealbox.com> wrote:
:
: For those not following closely the http://winxponmac.com/ website
: has for some time allowed individuals to make a donation to sponsor
: the booting of Windows XP on Intel Macs. This reward is now nearly
: $13,000 and in the last few hours the first solution has been
: submitted for testing.

Not "alleged".  The solution is real, and the contest is closed!
The site is being hammered right now, so I'll post the relevant bits:

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/