[X4U] Wireless printing

Paul Moortgat paul.moortgat at pandora.be
Thu Mar 16 16:35:20 PST 2006

Someone asked me if I could help, but I can't.  I don't do wireless
or PC.

The question:
   I recently purchased, installed and am using a Linksys wireless
router with my Windows laptop. I have the Mac desktop and two
printers networked and connected to the router, but I can’t “see” the
Mac or the printers wirelessly.
   Have you any experience with this?
   I’ve contacted Linksys, but they don’t support their wireless
routers for network printing. I’m certain this can be done, but my
efforts have failed. Can you help me, or steer me in the direction of
help?

Paul Moortgat