[X4U] dead airport express?

Mitchell Senft ms53 at optonline.net
Tue Mar 28 00:21:18 PST 2006

We bought an Airport Express last May 2005

This morning we experienced a problem that makes it appear that it is
no longer working completely.

The connection is this: Cable modem to VOIP box to AE. I had the VOIP
connection at all times but no internet connection. Called my ISP but
everything looked good at its end as well as mine. All the lights at
my end looked good as well. And the VOIP phone worked -- it's how I
called the ISP.

Just that neither the G5 nor the iBook was able to connect to the web.

I disconnected the VOIP cable from the AE box and plugged it into the
desktop directly and NOW I'm connected.

I'm stumped what the problem is.

By process of elimination though it appears there is something wrong
with the AE box. Can this be? Is this the problem?? Please advise.

Thank you.

Mitchell

News of Us:
http://m.sneft.googlepages.com/home