[X4U] Screen freezes in OS X

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Wed May 3 06:59:15 PDT 2006

On 5/3/06 7:04 AM, Jim Robertson wrote:

> It's not something I can show to my local Genius,
> because this has happened only 3 times in a month. On each occasion, the
> freeze occurred when I was closing windows or changing focus from one window
> to another, but I cannot reproduce the freeze at will.

Sure, you can show it to your local Genius -- you're still within the
one-year warranty on that machine, right?

Otherwise, the people who can interpret them hang out on the apple.com
forums. If it's something decipherable -- like a USB error or something from
a particular application -- you should recognize its name in the log, but
there's no harm in sending it off to AppleCare either.

~Linda