[X4U] Consensus of the best (?) blank CD-R for archiving?

Lee Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Thu May 4 20:36:44 PDT 2006

Dear List,

This may have been covered before, but I missed it, So, please
forgive me...

This discussion begs the obvious question, at least for me:

If one is interested in buying a burnable CD that has the highest
likelihood of preserving the contents burned the longest period of
time, which ones should I be looking for, or what "spec" should I be
seeing?

Lee