[X4U] Icons disappearing in the sidebar

Brett Conlon brett.conlon at SonyDADC.com
Sun May 7 23:24:07 PDT 2006

You could try removing the pref file in the following location:

Users/YourUser/Library/Preferences/com.apple.sidebarlists.plist

Reboot then try loading sidebar items and test again.

Cheers,

Coj

Gardner Byron <mailmehere at mindspring.com>

Can anyone help me with this?

I am having icons of apps that I drag to the sidebar disappear after
restarts. I drag the apps icon to the sidebar and the icon shows but
then is gone after I restart.

It doesn't matter if I choose "Add To Sidebar" in the File menu, they
still go bye-bye when I restart.

So far, folder icons have remained. It just seems to be any
application icon that disappears.

Welcome any suggestions to fix this.

Thanks,
Byron