[X4U] Web design and lay out program?

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Tue May 9 20:59:39 PDT 2006

I don't know if it ever won awards, but I truly miss Adobe PageMill
from OS9.  I always seemed the most intuitive, to me at least, for
editing simple web pages full of thumbnail photos generated from
graphics programs like GraphicConverter.  What I always liked is that
it worked from a Site point of view, with each page shown graphically
linked to other pages that contain weblinks to it.

Nothing easier than dragging-and-dropping one page's icon onto the
highlighted text on another page, and having an automatic link
established.

I've tried Freeway, et. al., but still haven't found anything as easy
to use as PageMill.  (And that includes iWeb).

Michael