[X4U] virtual web terminal

Zane H. Healy healyzh at aracnet.com
Wed May 10 17:16:40 PDT 2006

> Does anyone have any recommendations for a virtual web terminal with
> prices conducive for a *small* business?

What do you mean by "virtual web terminal"?  Are you talking about something
like Terminal.app that runs in a Web Browser?  If so I believe there is a
freeware Java app that does VT100 emulation.

> Regarding the web development program, I have abandoned StudioMX and
> am now working with Freeway4Pro, it seems pretty friendly, but
> haven't uploaded pages yet.

Any idea how it compares to Adobe GoLive CS, especially on the ease of use?
I miss Adobe PageMill 3!  I really wish Adobe would create a native Mac OS X
version, but sadly they abandoned the product long ago :^(

		Zane