[X4U] Macintosh G6 !

Steve Self steveself at mac.com
Thu May 11 07:22:56 PDT 2006

Ooo!  Ooo! I must have one!  Order fast, before reading the specs!
G6, Oh wow!

Hummm, to late... glanced at the mumbo jumbo... its a G6 and a
Pentium4, and a G6 with Intel Inside... interesting given these two
terms are incompatible. Oh and its a "Apple MacOS X86" another
cobbled together phrase of dubious merit.

  Don't you just love the fact that they are selling the "FASTEST"
computer in so many ways, and including the current version of
Photoshop 9 CS2 for less than Photoshop sells by itself! What a great
deal! Now if it would only do windows, with windex I mean.

Steve