[X4U] Macintosh G6 !

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Thu May 11 16:34:14 PDT 2006

At 1:55 PM -0700 5/11/06, Zane H. Healy wrote:
>At 12:38 PM -0600 5/11/06, Robert MacLeay wrote:
>>I wonder if they sell their software pack separately:
>>    Operating System: Mac OSX-86 Apple MacOS X Tiger 10.4.3
>>    Software: Office2004 & PhotoShop9 CS2
>>    $499/289GBP - Add To Cart
>
>I wonder if anyone buying this will be able to get OS updates!  How
>legal is this?

I personally believe the whole thing is either:
1.	a complete joke
2.	a complete scam to see how many people will send $500 for
that nasty piece of junk

Notice that their domain name expires in 2 or 3 weeks.  I don't think
Randy ever expected anyone to take it seriously. He originally
referred to it when I had bought a PC-only DVD recorder (in error)
for a client. He pointed out that it would work in that machine.
<JOKE!>

Daly