[X4U] iTunes Visualiser + drag and drop problem

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Sun May 14 01:46:45 PDT 2006

It's a minor issue admittedly, but I liked occasionally to use third party
iTunes visualizer plugins. Since migrating to a MacBook Pro, iTunes won't
play or even display in the Visualiser menu any plugins I download. Has
anyone else encountered this problem?

Whilst writing, a while back I encountered a problem where I regularly lost
the ability to drag and drop in the Finder after approximately three days.
The only way to regain this function was to reboot. The issue seemed to
disappear with my new MacBook Pro, but after a couple of weeks of uptime, it
just happened again. Shortly after, I stumbled across the cause - it turns
out that it's a recognised issue with some users of Quicksilver, the open
source OSX add-on. Until the bug is fixed, the choice is to put up with it
or remove this app.

Cheers, Colin.

[http://www.eleventhvolume.com]