[X4U] "Searching" question under 10.4

Lee Licata lazilicata at gmail.com
Tue May 23 23:21:48 PDT 2006

To John and the list,

Thank you John for your hint.

I took your advice but instead of using terminal, I logged in as the
root, made all files visible, found the plist in question, opened it
in property editor, noted that the "included" strings line was empty,
and after making a duplicate of the original, added to the included
strings the folders you listed below.

Quit root, restarted in admin mode, and waited HOURS for spotlight to
re-index.

Then, tested. Found all the files I tested. Thank you for your tip!!!

Lee

Message: 7