[X4U] BCC in Outlook

Lee Morgan lmorgan at nceyebank.org
Wed May 24 07:01:59 PDT 2006

I don't have Outlook on this computer, so this is from memory.  First, you
can definitely do a BCC in Outlook.  Second, if I remember right, from an
outgoing e-mail, click the View menu.  I don't remember the name of the
command to display the BCC line, but it's fairly obvious.  What confuses
people is that this can only be done from within an outgoing email.  You
won't see the command on the View menu anywhere else.  (I HOPE I remember
that correctly - it's been a while.)

Lee Morgan