[X4U] Does Apple make a less stiffer keyboard?

Cyn flanders1 at charter.net
Sun May 28 19:11:53 PDT 2006

At 11:44 AM -0500 on 5/28/06, Robert Nicholson wrote:
>So I recently added a 23" to my setup and I no longer type on my
>laptop but rather use the wired Apple keyboard.
>
>I think this keyboard is quite stiff to type on and ideally I'd like
>one that requires less pressure per keystroke.
>
>Does Apple make such a keyboard?

I found after using the keyboards of laptops, that is was hard for me
to use any of Apple's keyboards. I use the Macally Icekey as it comes
closer to the feel of laptop keyboards. They also have the iKeySlim
that I wouldn't mind trying out.

Macally IceKey

http://www.macally.com/spec/usb/input_device/icekey.html

or