[X4U] Managing URL's, was: Does Apple make a less stiffer keyboard?

David Flory daflory at speakeasy.net
Mon May 29 21:17:28 PDT 2006

On May 29, 2006, at 7:31 PM, Linda wrote:

> I used to have it bookmarked... but that's the problem with hundreds
> and I mean hundreds of bookmarks in five different browsers...

The solution to that problem may be to keep all your URL's for all
your browsers in "URL Manager Pro" by Alco Blum. It can be find via
Versiontracker.com.

I've used it since OS 8 days.

Fair winds and happy bytes, Dave Flory, San Jose, CA., and Flower
Mound, TX.
--
Speak softly, study Aikido, & you won't need to carry a big stick!
See my photos @ <http://homepage.mac.com/dflory>