[X4U] Does Apple make a less stiffer keyboard? - Sound clip comparison

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Tue May 30 07:36:38 PDT 2006

>Can somebody please make a small video with the sound of this keyboard.

Good review of Matias keyboard. Further into the article there is a
sound clip comparing the Matias and theMacAlly iKey keyboards.
http://derek.trideja.com/review/tactilepro/

On a personal note, I've had my Matias keyboard for years. Love the
tactile feel - best keyboard I've had since the stellar 1988 Mac SE
(it was better than Apple Extended II - IMHO). Absolutely no problems
with the Matias. Like the noisy clack - it is loud but then so am I.

Rod