[X4U] Re: Tiger - Trouble Using Find Command

revDAVE coolcat at hosting4days.com
Wed May 31 09:02:35 PDT 2006

On 5/30/2006 6:21 PM, "John Baltutis" <baltwo at san.rr.com> wrote:

Thanks for the help ... odd things are happening ... for example when I've
duplicated the file in question ... the duplicate shows up in the find
results... then - when I renamed the file it also showed up in the find
results...

there are other files on that drive that do not show up ... but perform the
same way when I duplicate them or rename them ...

this leads me to believe that somehow spotlight missed them...

Question: is there some way that I can re-index spotlight on that drive?
Maybe that will fixit ...?

--
Thanks - RevDave
CoolCat at hosting4days.com