[X4U] Rolling back to 10.4.7

Robert A. Virzi bob.virzi at verizon.com
Wed Nov 1 11:15:44 PST 2006

Too late for that.  I do both nightly and weekly backups (well I did,
before SuperDuper went south with 10.4.8).  But I switched over to
10.4.8 way more than a week ago.  The problems were subtle enough to
not be apparent immediately, so now my back ups are all corrupted too.

So the question still stands, is there a way to roll back one version
of the OS?