[X4U] Rolling back to 10.4.7

Matt Gregory vdub.grego at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 12:30:47 PST 2006

The SuperDuper! forum that discusses this problem mentions a workaround of
reinstalling (using Archive-and-Install) from CD and then updating to
10.4.8by downloading a combo upgrade.  I guess the same thing could be
applied,
only use a 10.4.7 combo upgrade (if it's available ... never used one
myself).  As far as actually rolling back the version in the "undo" sense,
I'm not sure it's possible.

matt.