[X4U] Re: Rolling back to 10.4.7

Robert A. Virzi bob.virzi at verizon.com
Thu Nov 2 08:35:38 PST 2006

>>IE no longer runs
>Do forgive my curiosity butting in here, but...
>Why would anyone still be riding this ol' M$ lonngg deadhorse anyways?,

There are some cases where IE is required to get full access to a
site.  Now normally what I do is use windows IE in Parallels, but I
still find it more convenient to have a working Mac version of IE
around from time to time.

BTW - Does anyone else find it hilarious that it is not IE that gets
broken by 10.4.8, but visiting the MSN site in IE that is broken?

Thanks to all for the explanations of how to roll back.
		-Bob