[X4U] Kernel Panics - how often is too often?

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Nov 3 12:08:20 PST 2006

Honestly, I don't believe I've had a kernel panic since Panther, and
only 1 at that. While I can't recall the exact circumstances that
produced it, as I recall, I was doing something or some set of things
that I shouldn't have been.

the work I do gives my computers a VERY good workout, too.

I'll go out on a limb that KPs should be extremely rare, esp. in Tiger,
and should be viewed as a symptom of an underlying problem, rather than
an OS failing.

just my opinion..

nk